Thumprints Caramel Sconce
Mouth Blown Cased Glass - This glass is generally found in galleries throughout the world. Artisans work in the factory, and for each finished piece achieved, numbers of them are destroyed during the creation process. An artisan blows the initial body in clear glass. To add a pattern to the form, materials such as gold leaf , silver dust or other compounds may be added to the inside of the body. Then a second layer is blown inside the first to sandwich and seal the pattern. Inside this second body, different colors, textures or a third layer may be blown to achieve the depth and intensity of appearance that distinguishes our lamps.
- 1027-C05-WS01 Caramel Sconce
- Glass wall sconce with grey and black marbled finish
- Metallic copper swirl Silk-blend softback lampshade with self lining
- One 60 Watt candelabra base socket
- Dimensions: 15 1/2H x 10W x 10D inches
- Ship via UPS/Fed Ex