Receive tips, ideas,
from Five Rivers
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:
FIVE RIVERS RETURN POLICY
If you are unsatisfied with an item purchased online, you may return it within 21 days of receipt. The following conditions apply.
- The customer must contact us via email for Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA).
- Returns will not be accepted without a RMA number.
- Item must be in the original packaging, must not show signs of installation for return.
- If the product has had wires cut or is scratched, or otherwise damaged in any way it will not be accepted as a return.
- Trade discounts do not apply to Clearance items.
- Clearance or discontinued items will not be accepted for return.
- A 20% restocking fee will be deducted from your refund.
- The products original purchase price must be greater than $50.00.
- If shipping was charged, the original shipping expense will not be refunded.
- We cannot accept items for return after the 21 day period has expired unless an valid RMA was previously provided and Five Rivers is aware of the delayed return.
- Call us right away - contact Five Rivers Customer Care department at 1.866-526-4921 as we cannot accept returns more than 21 days after delivery.
- You will be provided with return instructions, a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and our shipping address by email.
- Print your RMA instructions and enclose in the package(s) for return to assist in promptly processing your refund.
- Return the item(s) using either Federal Express or UPS or LTL freight shipper of Five Rivers choosing as the items can be insured, and tracking is also available.
ONLY UNINSTALLED NON CUSTOM ITEMS (see list for non returnable companies below) , with all components and accessories, packaged in the original packing materials and in the manufacturers labeled packaging will be accepted for return. Any items that are not in original condition will not be accepted as returned items. If an order is returned to Five Rivers or one of it's suppliers in less than original and new condition Five Rivers will not provide a refund and the buyer will have 10 days to make arrangements to have the item shipped back to them. If the buyer fails to retrieve their property then it will be at Five Rivers sole discretion of what to do with the item.
RETURN on ORDERS from TRADE ACCOUNTS, INTERNATIONAL ORDERS and VOLUME ORDERS are EXCLUDED
Five Rivers does not accept returns on orders that have been placed as Trade accounts, nor on quantities of ten (10) or greater for a single item, or of orders that exceed $2000.00 or orders shipped internationally.
Please request a finish sample or order a single item if you are unsure of the product so that any quality or manufacturing concerns are addressed. It is the buyer's responsibility to verify the size color and quality and to contact us prior to ordering to resolve any unanswered questions.
If you need to cancel or change your order, we ask that you do so within 24 hours. Beyond that time, we will make every attempt on your behalf to cancel your order but cannot make any guarantees as it may have already shipped or is in manufacturing. We will email confirmation to you once the cancellation has been confirmed with the manufacturer. In the event that your order has already shipped and we are unable to cancel it for you, we ask that you not refuse the delivery for any reason. If the item is damaged then the buyer must provide hi quality images to Five Rivers to start the return process. Five Rivers and it's manufacturers reserve the right at their total discretion to either refund, replace or repair the item in question. Please contact us email@example.com and we will issue a Return Material Authorization (RMA)for you under normal return guidelines.
If delivery of an order is refused for any reason without express permission from Five Rivers in writing, all shipping fees incurred by us as well as re-stocking fees will be deducted from your credit amount once the item(s) are successfully delivered to the manufacturer and inspected for damage. The buyer is responsible for shipping cost of the return and adequate insurance coverage. If the item is damaged on it's return trip then it is the responsibility of the buyer/insurer to obtain the insurance coverage in Lieu of a refund from Fivers.
If the buyer claims the item is defective and or damaged and upon inspection by a factory representative, it is determined otherwise the following RETURN POLICY APPLIES: For FedEx , UPS or other similar shipping company the original rate charges for delivery will be deducted from your refund. For freight deliveries, there is a minimum freight charge of $125.00. or the original freight charged whichever is greater. The re-stocking fee for refused delivery is 25% of the original purchase price.
COMPANIES CONSIDERED "CUSTOM MANUFACTURERS" with NON RETURNABLE products are listed below:
2nd Avenue - Arroyo Craftsman - Authentic Models - Darlee - Fine Art Lamps - Framburg Lighting - UltraLights - Jonathan Charles - Source Outdoor - Southern Cross - Thumprints - Waterford Lighting - Zuo
Please note: Orders for custom items once placed cannot be canceled or returned.
ACCURACY OF CONTENT and CUSTOMER RESPONSIBILITIES:
At Five Rivers we strive to maintain information as accurately as possible. It is possible to have conflicting information from databases or spreadsheets that can result in an error. We cannot guarantee that the information is complete and error free. If a product listed on this website is missing weights, dimensions, finish etc. or any other descriptive dialog that would otherwise describe the nature of the product please call and we will attempt to obtain that information for you. If you (the buyer) purchases an item it is your responsibility to request any additional information that may be available. If you do not request additional information then Five Rivers will conclude that you have sufficient information to make an informed purchase.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any orders that may contain such errors in price, description, etc., regardless if the order has been submitted and/or billed. If your credit card has been billed and Five Rivers cancels your order, we will promptly issue a credit to your credit card.
If you have any questions, please email us.
Our Customer Service Department Location is:
Five Rivers Lighting
714 McKinley St.
Boise, ID 83712
Toll free 1.866-526-4921