Thumprints Mademoiselle Table Lamp
Hand Glazed Pottery Lamps: Each piece of pottery is poured and glazed by hand. The temperature and duration of time in the kiln is specific to the color. The cooling process is crucial for these pieces to achieve the desired depth and density of color. For example, to accomplish the crackled metallic finish, the kiln temperature must reach 1941 degrees. After firing, the pieces self cool for 24 hours before they can be removed from the kiln. The time to make each lamp base from start to finish is approximately 4 days. Since each piece is handmade they are all similar, but no two are exactly alike. Each of the Metallic Bronze pottery lamps are offered with four shade options; ivory silk, taupe silk, black ultra-suede, and tan embroidered ultra-suede.
- 1056-ASL-2010 Mademoiselle Table Lamp Classic with Contemporary Appea
- Metallic bronze glazed pottery table lamp
- Taupe silk blend softback oval shade with self lining
- One 150 Watt medium base socket
- Dimensions: 25H x 20W x 12D inches
- Ship via UPS/FedEx