Thumprints Pisa Table Lamp
Mouth Blown Cased Glass - This glass is generally found in galleries throughout the world. Artisans work in the factory, and for each finished piece achieved, numbers of them are destroyed during the creation process. An artisan blows the initial body in clear glass. To add a pattern to the form, materials such as gold leaf , silver dust or other compounds may be added to the inside of the body. Then a second layer is blown inside the first to sandwich and seal the pattern. Inside this second body, different colors, textures or a third layer may be blown to achieve the depth and intensity of appearance that distinguishes our lamps.
- 1016-C05-TL01 Pisa Table Lamp Classic with Contemporary Appeal
- Multicolored Blown Glass Table Lamp
- Three tier silk blend softback shade with black lining
- Black, Stacked Acrylic Base
- Glass Finial
- One 100 Watt medium base socket
- Dimensions: 38 1/2H x 18W x 18D inches
- Ship via UPS/FedEx
- Clearance items may be discontinued product or previously purchased and returned
- The packaging may have been opened or distressed
- Items are complete and have been inspected to ensure they are in excellent condition.